Why We Are Passionate About Early Childhood Education
Early childhood education is the foundation for life-long learning. High-quality, hands-on early experiences are essential for children’s early brain development.
· Joyous, curious young children thrive and grow at their own pace.
· Well-educated teachers creatively plan a Rwandan curriculum that embeds deep and rigorous respect for the country’s culture.
· Parents are enthusiastic about modern education methods that enhance their children’s engagement in learning.
· Improved academic and social preparation of young children for primary school and life in Rwanda.
· Resilient, creative children who resolve problems using analytical thinking.
· Developmentally appropriate measures of success in early childhood education and teacher education.
· Rwandans lead!